Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches Managed IT Services
On November 18th, Fujifilm Business Innovation Asia Pacific announced the availability of managed IT services, called IT Expert Services (ITES) in Singapore. The service, which is powered by Fujifilm CodeBlue provides not just traditional IT support to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) by supplementing their in-house information technology (IT) teams, but also acts as their single point of contact for all their technology needs.
The firm says IT Expert Services (ITES) is especially critical for businesses that are enabling digitization, want to secure their network, and support their employees to work from anywhere. In a recent survey, 69 percent of SMEs across Asia Pacific said that they would accelerate the digitization of their business and nearly 20 percent of SMEs found that an upgrade in technology and IT solutions is crucial to cutting costs.
One-Stop Managed IT Services for Small Businesses
All businesses with or without an in-house IT support team, will now be able to enjoy dedicated IT support and services with a full suite of the following key services:
- Centralized Service Desk: IT helpdesk support to resolve problems remotely for desktops, servers, and network infrastructure
- Proactive Monitoring and Support: Continuous monitoring for outages, patch management, and automated remediation
- Dashboard: A consolidated view of customer’s entire managed services operations, including services and support performance
For more information, visit the company here.
- November 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Introduces New Hybrid-Work Solutions
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Partners with eProductivity Software
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches High-Volume A3 Color Printer
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Announces Price Increases
- July 2022: Fujifilm MFP Recycling Plant in China Achieves Carbon Neutrality
You must be logged in to post a comment.