Fujifilm Business Innovation Partners with eProductivity Software
On October 11th, Fujifilm Business Innovation Asia Pacific announced a partnership with eProductivity Software (ePS), a provider of business-automation software for the packaging and label print industries. The companies will be providing eProductivity’s print-management solution for digital package and label printing throughout the Asia-Pacific region, starting with Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore in October.
eProductivity Software’s ePS MarketDirect platform is a centralized print-management solution for package and label printers. It includes the Web2Print solution MarketDirect StoreFront, pack-to-print solution PackCentral, and the PrintSmith Vision business management solution. With the solution, Fujifilm says print companies will have greater visibility into their print-shop operations, and be able to streamline their internal processes from job acquisition to order fulfillment to production.
Scott Mackie, general manager for Fujifilm’s Graphic Communication Business Group, noted: “As we emerge from the pandemic, we recognized the accelerated adoption on optimized and automated ways of acquiring print, managing production, and removing human touch points throughout print operations. By partnering with eProductivity Software, we can offer an end-to-end workflow which is increasingly essential in both commercial and industrial print and packaging.”
About eProductivity Software
eProductivity Software is a global provider of production software technology for the packaging and print industries. The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,with offices worldwide, and has been in business for over 30 years. For more information, visit eProductivity Software here.
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches High-Volume A3 Color Printer
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Announces Price Increases
- September 2022: Fujifilm to Produce Key Materials Required for Semiconductor Production
- August 2022: Fujifilm and Business Innovation Business Report First-Quarter Results
- July 2022: Fujifilm Selling China-Based MFP Factory
- July 2022: Fujifilm MFP Recycling Plant in China Achieves Carbon Neutrality
You must be logged in to post a comment.