Fujifilm Business Innovation Announces Price Increases
In a letter published on its company website, Naoki Hama, the president and CEO of Fujifilm Business Innovation, announced that the company is raising pricing for its document-imaging equipment and supplies.
Hama explained that while the company has taken various actions to alleviate challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the world economy now faces critical challenges due to price increases for raw materials and energy, driving supply chain disruptions and logistics cost increases.
Although Fujifilm Business Innovation says it’s taken all possible measures and expanded considerable effort to stabilize its supply of products and to maintain quality, the circumstances of the current world economy have required it to carefully review prices for its office MFPs, single-function, printers, production printers, and associated services.
As a result, it will be revising pricing for its products and services. Fujifilm Business Innovation will announce the price increases via either its website or sales representative, and the new pricing will be effective November 1, 2022.
The company said the price increases will enable it to maintain the quality of its products and services, and that it will continue releasing new products, solutions, and services.
Revised pricing for the company’s MFPs, printers, and production systems is available here. Revised pricing for consumables is available here.
- August 2022: Fujifilm and Business Innovation Business Report First-Quarter Results
- July 2022: Fujifilm Selling China-Based MFP Factory
- June 2022: New Box Collaboration Expands Functionality of Fujifilm’s DocuWorks
- May 2022: Strong Growth for Fujifilm’s Fiscal Year, But Earnings Slow in Latest Quarter
- May 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Expands into Office-Printer Market in Mexico
You must be logged in to post a comment.