Fujifilm Business Innovation Introduces New Hybrid-Work Solutions
On November 14th, Fujifilm Business Innovation introduced Work:Sphere, a suite of business communications solutions that include video, voice, and work-place collaboration tools, and which will be available in the Asia Pacific region.
The platform is designed for enabling hybrid work, helping employees both at home and at the office better collaborate, bridging the gap between in-office and virtual meetings. It includes solutions from partners such as Fun Technology Innovation, Newline, ViewSonic, Jabra, Reactive Suite, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. Fujifilm says it also provides consultation, customer support, and technical expertise.
With the solutions, the company says that enterprises can now quickly access an integrated suite of tools and solutions offering four workspace options: personal desk, huddle space, 4-to-8-person meeting room, and 8+ person meeting:
- Personal Desk: A personal office desk or home office equipped with tools for remote meetings, including a 23.8″ interactive display, wide-angle camera, dual omni-direction microphones, headsets, and collaboration and video-conferencing software.
- Huddle Space: Designed for impromptu to casual meetings of smaller groups, the tools include a 23.8″ interactive display, full-room coverage camera, dual omni-direction microphones, speakerphones, and collaboration and video conferencing software.
- Meeting Room for 4-8 persons: Designed for larger rooms for both in-person and remote meetings with video conferencing and collaboration tools. This option includes a 65″ interactive display, full room coverage camera, dual omni-direction microphones, speakerphones, and collaboration and video conferencing software.
- Meeting Room for 8+ persons: Provides complete audio, video, and communication software for uninterrupted discussions, and includes 75″ or 86″ interactive display, panoramic camera, omni-direction microphones, speakerphones, and collaboration and video conferencing software.
Masatsugu Naito, president of Fujifilm Business Innovation Asia Pacific, commented: “We are very excited to share our new one-stop solution, Work:Sphere, that can help our valued customers, to adapt, adopt and advance in the hybrid workstyle effortlessly.”
For more information, visit Fujifilm here.
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Partners with eProductivity Software
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches High-Volume A3 Color Printer
- October 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Announces Price Increases
- July 2022: Fujifilm MFP Recycling Plant in China Achieves Carbon Neutrality