RJ Young Acquires Southeast Digital-Imaging Dealer
On August 4th, business-technology provider RJ Young announced that it had acquired Unitech, a Mississippi-based dealer of digital imaging systems, including Canon and Kyocera printers and MFPs, for an undisclosed sum. Unitech’s seven employees will join the 650-plus RJ Young employees, and all Unitech operations, area offices, and employees will remain local.
The acquisition marks RJ Young’s fourth transaction in 2022, and 12th in the past five years. The new acquisition is part of the company’s aim to expand its technology services into the Vicksburg, Mississippi, area.
RJ Young also noted that it’s grown its technology offerings by 360 percent since its launch in 2019. Last year, RJ it also introduced the Modern Office, which is the company’s concept of being a one-stop for technology solutions, and since then, has rebranded to a Modern Office theme that includes a new website and logo.
- July 2022: RJ Young Acquires IT Services Provider
- May 2022: Flex Technology, RJ Young Announce New Acquistions
- March 2022: RJ Young Acquires Business-Technology Dealer in Virginia
- August 2021: RJ Young Now Providing Kyocera Document-Imaging Solutions
- June 2021: RJ Young Adds Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c to Portfolio
- February 2021: RJ Young’s Modern Office Provides Everything from Printer/MFPs, to IT, Security, DX, and More