RJ Young Acquires IT Services Provider
Business-technology provider RJ Young announced today that it’s acquired Syndesi Solutions for an undisclosed sum.
Syndesi Solutions is an Alabama-based full-service IT company specializing in network security, cloud services, and IT infrastructure. Its employees will join over-650 employees at RJ Young. All operations, area offices, and team members will remain local.
The acquisition marks RJ Young’s third transaction in 2022 and 11th in the past five years. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to strengthen its managed IT services throughout the Southeast.
Syndesi Solutions’ technology expertise is said to help clients plan, implement, maintain, upgrade, and protect their network systems. By offloading all IT tasks to Syndesi Solutions, clients can stay focused on making their core businesses thrive.
Since the launch of RJ Young’s technology offerings in 2019, the company has grown those technology offerings by 360 percent. Last year, it introduced the Modern Office, its concept of being a one-stop for technology solutions, in response to the market’s evolving needs amid workplace shifts initiated by the COVID-19 pandemic (see our article here for more information). Since then, RJ Young has gone through a rebranding promoting the Modern Office, complete with a new website and logo.
- May 2022: Flex Technology, RJ Young Announce New Acquistions
- March 2022: RJ Young Acquires Business-Technology Dealer in Virginia
- August 2021: RJ Young Now Providing Kyocera Document-Imaging Solutions
- June 2021: RJ Young Adds Kyocera TASKalfa Pro 15000c to Portfolio
- February 2021: RJ Young’s Modern Office Provides Everything from Printer/MFPs, to IT, Security, DX, and More