Clearlake, TA Associates Complete Acquisition of Kofax
Kofax, a provider of intelligent automation software for digital workflow transformation, announced today that Clearlake Capital Group and TA Associates have completed their acquisition of Kofax from Thoma Bravo. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Kofax provides an intelligent automation software platform for enterprises to achieve digital transformation through document intelligence, process orchestration, AI, cognitive services, and connectivity to other software applications. The firm says it provides customers a low-code software experience, and as a result, Kofax customers have been able to achieve their goals more quickly with a faster return-on-investment.
Kofax CEO Reynolds C. Bish commented: “Market demand for digital transformation continues to accelerate as enterprises desire to create additional competitive advantage and bolder differentiation from their competitors.
“Kofax has invested in its software and solutions to meet customers’ digital transformation needs as well as simplified cloud deployments and interoperability, expanded AI and machine learning, and enhanced user experiences to democratize automation for citizen developers. … Kofax will continue to advance our software and solutions, expand our cloud services, and execute on our acquisition strategy.”
Behdad Eghbali, co-founder and managing partner at Clearlake said Clearlake will partner with Kofax to leverage its O.P.S. framework and accelerate investment in cloud-based technology, as well as robotic process automation and machine learning.
- July 2022: Kofax Introduces Power PDF 5, Plus New Mobile Application
- June 2022: Kofax Acquires Tungsten Business-Transaction Network
- January 2022: Kofax Introduces Next-Generation of TotalAgility Workflow Solution
- December 2021: Kofax: Intelligent Automation Will Drive Post-Pandemic Recovery
- August 2021: Kofax Acquires Print-Management Software Provider
- July 2021: Kofax and Coforce Partner to Bring Digital Transformation to Education
- June 2021: Kofax Acquires PSIGEN