Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches Revoria Production Printers
FUJIFILM Business Innovation today launched two production printers under its new Revoria brand: the Revoria Press PC1120, a production color printer for the high-end professional printing market, and the Revoria Press E1 Series, a monochrome production printer for on-demand printing for professional and office use. The two new models will be sold beginning today in the Asia-Pacific region.
Revoria Brand Name and Logo
The new brand name Revoria is derived from the blending of “revolution” and the suffix “-ia” which means country or land. Ultimately, the company says that by revolutionizing the production printing business, it aims to cultivate new “lands” and create new value.
The brand name also incorporates “reborn,” “renew,” and “refine,” thus the spelling of Revo”r”ia with an “r” rather than Revo”I”ia with I – which is said to illustrate the company’s determination “to reborn to a new stage.” The brand logo illustrates a bird soaring across a fertile land towards a rising sun, which is said to signify customers’ “continuous flight to success with FUJIFILM Business Innovation.”
Under the new Revoria brand, FUJIFILM Business Innovation will also provide a suite of production printing solutions that encompasses production printers, associated print servers, and print workflow software.
Introducing the Revoria Press PC1120
The Revoria Press PC1120 features:
- An Air Suction Feeder and Static Removal Device said to provide highly stable paper feeding for a wide variety of paper such as paper containing concentrated amounts of paper dust, cohesive coated paper, and film.
- Image data is automatically divided into five colors – cyan, magenta, yellow, black (CMYK) and pink. The fluorescent colors of the pink toner are said to significantly expand the printer’s color gamut for more vibrant images.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables automatic image corrections for photo images. Each photo image will be automatically enhanced based on its existing condition, such as the image being too dark/too bright, backlight exposure, correction of skin tones, and bringing out the hues in blue skies.
- Print at up to 120 ppm at 2,400 dpi with Super EA-Eco toner, which is said to feature the smallest toner particle size in the industry.
- Equipped with a one-pass, six-color print engine; up to two special toners such as gold, silver, clear, white, pink, and custom red can be used in addition to the basic CMYK toners.
- The system can handle paper of different thicknesses ranging from thin paper at 52 g/m2 to thick paper at 400 g/m2, andpaper trays are compatible with various paper sizes for printing, from 98 x 148 mm to 330 x 1,200 mm in simplex mode, and up to 330 x 729 mm for duplex printing.
- An in-line post-processing lineup can be used for paper-folding, saddle-stitching, three-way trimming, and saddle-stitching with square back finishing.
- The Revoria Flow PC11 print serverperforms RIP processing at 1,200 × 1,200 dpi and 10 bits per color (1,024 gradations), generating high-quality image data.
Introducing the Revoria Press E1 Series
The Revoria Press E1 Series is said to bring monochrome applications to the next level with excellent image quality and wider range of application.
The system features:
- An Air Suction Feeder that enables high-speed, stable continuous output for a wide variety of paper types such as paper containing concentrated amounts of paper dust, pre-print paper that uses powder, and cohesive coated paper.
- Prints at up to 136 ppm at up to 2,400 dpi resolution with its EA-Eco LGK toner with small toner particle size.
- The feeder can handle paper of different thicknesses ranging from thin paper at 52 g/m2 to thick paper at 350 g/m2, and the paper tray is compatible with various paper sizes, from 100 x 148 mm to 330.2 x 660.4 mm.
- An in-line post-processing lineup can be used for paper-folding, saddle -stitching, three-way trimming, and saddle stitching with square back finishing.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) automatically corrects image quality by scanning a calibration chart, which improves the efficiency of image quality corrections.
- Equipped with copy and scan.
Online Event: FUJIFILM Business Innovation “Revolution in Print” Webinar
Fujfilm is holding an online event for its digital presses on Thursday, July 29th. Those interested can register here.
- July 2021: Fujifilm Business Innovation CEO Hints at Global Expansion
- May 2021: Challenging Fiscal Year for Fujifilm, But Strong Fourth Quarter
- April 2021: Fujifilm Preview ‘Industry’s Fastest’ Digital Inkjet Press