Y Soft Introduces Digital-Fax Solution
Y Soft Corporation, a provider of enterprise workflow solutions, announced today YSoft SAFEQ Digital Fax, an optional extension for YSoft SAFEQ. Y Soft says the new solution solves traditional fax issues by reducing costs and increasing uptime.
YSoft SAFEQ Digital Fax is offered with YSoft SAFEQ software suites and is embedded into an MFP, which Y Soft says makes it ideal for simple fax workflows for small to mid-size businesses.
The firm explains that, traditionally, faxing has meant installing a dedicated analog phone line for a fax machine or an MFP equipped with an expensive fax kit. However, by creating an extension for YSoft SAFEQ with a digital fax service, Y Soft can support a business’ faxing needs at a lower cost.
YSoft SAFEQ Digital Fax has no usage charges for up to 1,000 pages per MFP per year with a one-time activation and installation charge. According to Y Soft, a typical small office with five MFPs could see up to a $12,000 in savings using YSoft Digital Fax by eliminating fax kits and analog phone lines.
Advantages of YSoft Digital Fax include:
- Cloud-based digital faxing improves productivity by providing fax status, and with incoming faxes received by email;
- Data secured through extensive encryption to comply with regulations including HIPAA and PCI DSS;
- Accurate fax usage reports, including a copy of the faxed image;
- Digital incoming faxes via email; outgoing fax statuses by email;
- No additional cost for fax activity for packaged page limits. Additional pages can be purchased;
- Return on investment (ROI) can be achieved in one year in most cases
Jim Wieser, product marketing director at Y Soft, commented: “No one wakes up in the morning thinking about fax. Most organizations don’t realize how much they spend or how complicated their existing fax processes are until it’s on paper in front of them. By offering SAFEQ Digital Fax as an extension to YSoft SAFEQ, Y Soft is delivering a simple, secure, and cost-effective solution for our partners and customers.”
Mick Heys, vice president of Future of WorkSpace & Imaging at IDC, commented: “Fax is still a widely used technology with vendors reporting high volumes but, in many instances, companies only send or receive a few faxes per month. This is the market that Y Soft is targeting with the SAFEQ Digital Fax service which represents a novel approach for a format that was introduced in the sixties.”
YSoft SAFEQ Digital Fax is available as an extension to the YSoft SAFEQ Enterprise Suite or the YSoft SAFEQ Print Management Suite. Customers can contact a Y Soft regional sales manager, their certified Y Soft partner, or visit Y Soft here for more details.
- March 2021: New Y Soft OmniBridge Provides Cloud Printing for Network Printers and MFPs
- February 2021: New YSoft Touchless User-Authentication Solution
- September 2020: New YSOFT SAFEQ 6 Ricoh Certification, Ricoh ProcessDirector Subscription Pricing
- July 2020: New Cloud-Based Print Management from Y Soft
- July 2020: YSoft Cloud Compatible with MS Universal Print; Plus, New Omni Series