UBEO Services Acquires Document-Management Solutions Provider
UBEO Business Services, a U.S. provider of business technology and related services and headquartered in Merced, California, announced today that it’s acquired Spriggs for an undisclosed sum.
Spriggs, a Merced-based document-management solutions provider, was founded in 1955. UBEO says the partnership marks UBEO’s expansion into the Merced market, strengthening its presence on the West Coast.
According to Jim Morrissey, president of UBEO, “Spriggs has an outstanding reputation in the industry, and by combining their strengths with UBEO’s resources, we are poised to elevate the customer experience in Merced. We’re excited to continue our growth in this region and have more exciting news to share soon.”
While Spriggs is now an integral part of UBEO, the local team in Merced will remain unchanged.
- December 2022: UBEO Expands Footprint in Southeast with New Acquisition
- November 2022: UBEO Expands Footprint in Northeast with New Acquisition
- August 2022: UBEO Acquires Colorado Document-Imaging Dealer
- January 2022: UBEO Acquires Mid-Atlantic Dealer
- August 2021: UBEO Acquires Second Dealer in Louisiana
- July 2021: UBEO Acquires Business Copy Associates