New DocuWare Solution for COVID-19 Vaccination Records Management
On December 9th, DocuWare, a Ricoh company that provides cloud-based solutions for document-management and workflow automation, released a new cloud-based Preconfigured Solution for managing personnel’s COVID-19 vaccination status, DocuWare for Vaccination & Testing Management.
The solution is designed to help HR professionals automate the collection and secure archiving of information pertaining to employee health and safety.
According to DocuWare, at a time when employers are considering how to manage vaccination and weekly testing records, the time-saving business value this free add-on solution brings is how it streamlines and monitors the entire process, allowing for more efficient reporting. The easy-to-use web forms allow employees to upload proof of vaccination, testing, or other documents, quickly and securely. Sensitive employee information is protected with restricted access rights and data encryption. It’s available immediately for DocuWare 7.5 customers.
The solution allows HR professionals to:
- Quickly verify employee vaccination status.
- Manage weekly testing requirements.
- Automate email reminders and notifications when testing is due.
- Maintain an accurate and secure record of vaccine exemptions.
- Securely access complete reporting.
DocuWare says customers already using any other DocuWare Preconfigured Solution can easily add this to their current portfolio by contacting DocuWare or their local DocuWare Partner. It can also be used as a stand-alone product to securely manage only the employee records relating to vaccination and testing requirements.
For more information, visit DocuWare here.
- October 2021: Next-Generation of DocuWare Now Available
- September 2021: DocuWare Survey Indicates Many Still Reluctant to Use E-Signatures
- May 2021: DocuWare 7.4 Provides Faster Searches, Easier Document Collaboration, More
- April 2021: Remote Work Fuels DocuWare Revenue Growth