Hyland Introduces New Content-Service Offerings and Enhancements
Content-services provider Hyland software today launched its latest product enhancements and new solutions designed for organizations’ workflows and digital transformation, including work-from-anywhere business operations.
New functionality and solutions include:
- Enhanced productivity within the Salesforce integrations for OnBase and Alfresco, improving internal and external collaboration with deeper integrations and enabling users to access all related content from within Salesforce.
- Increased efficiency for the remote workforces with the new OnBase integration for Adobe Sign.
- Expanded cloud offerings across Alfresco, Perceptive Content, Hyland Experience Capture, and more.
- New intelligent automation capabilities within Nuxeo Insights, providing the power of artificial intelligence, trained on business-specific machine learning models.
- Newly developed Hyland Epic Hyperdrive integration, which provides the ability to view, scan, and sign deficiencies for unstructured content within Epic workflows.
- Advanced intelligent automation functionality within the Intelligent MedRecords Validated solution to automatically classify patient documents and send them to HIM experts using machine learning.
Hyland says the updates are part of its mission to being the leading open-source, cloud-based content services vendor within the industry.
To learn more about the latest innovations, visit Hyland’s Product page.
March 2021: Hyland Launches Enhancements to Enterprise Content Management Offerings
You must be logged in to post a comment.