Xerox reported today that two multi-brand document technology dealers have joined the Xerox channel partner program. Both of the dealers, Rhyme and Proven Business Systems, are located in the Midwest. Xerox also reported that, last year, it had signed more than 50 new document-technology partners in the United States and Western Europe, stating that the addition of multi-brand dealers is part of its strategy to gain a larger share of the expanding small and mid-size business market.
The two new dealers cited the value in selling the full Xerox portfolio, including office and production technology, to existing and prospective customers. The ability to develop and sell customized apps for Xerox ConnectKey copier/MFPs and printers was also of interest.
Wisconsin-based multi-brand dealer Rhyme has been in business for 132 years. What began as a family-run drugstore in the late 1800s has evolved into an office-technology dealer and IT service provider with 10 locations.
“As a Xerox partner we are now a complete solution provider for customers,” said Mike Steinhoff, president of Rhyme. “Offering the Xerox production portfolio adds a new chapter to our story and gives us traction with prospects we otherwise weren’t able to engage with.”
IT consulting firm Proven Business Systems provides sales, service, and support to customers from its Tinley Park, Illinois, headquarters. A four-time Crain’s Chicago Fast 50 company, the family-run business rounds out their offerings by selling Xerox products and solutions.
“Our partnership with Xerox will give us the ability to target new verticals and geographic areas,” said Brett Cosich, COO of Proven Business Systems. “A lot of our customers value the Xerox name, so this is going to open a lot of doors for us.”
Prospective partners can learn more about the Xerox channel partner program at www.xerox.com/en-us/about/partner-programs.
- November 2017: Xerox CEO: A4, Apps Bringing New Opportunities for Xerox
- November 2017: Xerox Expands Multi-Brand Dealer Network with Acquisition of G-Five, Inc.
- October 2017: Xerox Revenue Down for Third Quarter, but Earnings per Share Up
- August 2017: Alexa, Please Scan this Document to the Cloud: Xerox Voice Recognition for Copier/MFPs
- August 2017: Revenues Slow in Xerox’s Second Quarter, but Net Income Up
- July 2017: New Xerox MPS Accreditation Program Designed to Help Partners Grow Recurring Revenue Streams
- July 2017: Xerox Maintains Leadership Position in Worldwide Managed Print Services Market
- June 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Marketing Programs for Channel Partners
- June 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Dealers as Part of $100 Million Channel Expansion
- April 2017: Xerox Seeking to Add 60 New U.S. Multi-Brand Dealers, Training Thousands of Resellers
- March 2017: Xerox Reveals its Biggest Product Blitz Ever with New VersaLink, AltaLink ‘Workplace Assistants’
You must be logged in to post a comment.