Ricoh Adds New A4 Copier/MFPs with Enterprise-Level Security, User Interface, and More
On November 10th, Ricoh USA expanded its A4 MFP family with three new models: the IM 370F, IM 460F, and IM 460FTL. The new models, available through authorized dealers, are the company’s latest generation of monomochrome A4 MFPs, and feature enhanced productivity, increased data security, and a seamless user experience, all in a compact footprint.
Ricoh says its MFPs and the new models can help address the top challenges IT decision makers are facing, including:
- Needing compact and quiet IT designs for a modern office space.
- Securing sensitive media and data in sensitive industries.
- Meeting environmental sustainability goals while also being cost-effective.
Smart Operation Panel
The new models feature Ricoh’s 7″ Smart Operation Panel, powered by Android OS 10, and features new energy-saving technology to lower the operation panel’s power usage in sleep mode by 45 percent.
With the Smart Operation Panel, the new MFPs also accept forwarded communication from the Smart Operation Panel’s WiFi interface, even when Access Control is enabled. This feature enables administrators to maintain network security while enabling guest users print from their smart devices.
Ricoh Always Current Technology
The new MFPs are also equipped with Ricoh Always Current Technology, ensuring that they stay up to date with the latest advancements from Ricoh. It allows for seamless firmware updates, introducing new capabilities and enhancing performance over time as they become available.
The IM 370F is rated at 37 ppm and provides print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a 2,100-sheet paper capacity and 46 ipm single-pass duplexing document feeder. Visit Ricoh here for more.
The IM 460F is rated at 46 ppm and provides print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a 2,100-sheet paper capacity and 46 ipm single-pass duplexing document feeder. Visit Ricoh here for more.
The IM 460FTL is the same as the IM 460F, but adds a Teflon-coated paper-tray components optimized for printing on label and wristbands. Visit Ricoh here for more.
More information and complete specifications are also available here.
- October 2023: PFU America Launches New Ricoh Desktop Mono and Color Printers and MFPs
- October 2023: Ricoh Launches New Business Category with Focus on Solutions for Hybrid Work
- October 2023: Ricoh’s PFU Business Celebrates Selling 15 Million Document Scanners
- August 2023: Ricoh Continues Recovery, Reports Improved A4 and A3 Product Supply and Sales