Infinite User Management features new tools “designed from the ground up” designed to make user and print management simpler, and more intuitive. The firm notes that business workflows have evolved dramatically in recent years due to a mix of physical and digital document production, and there’s a need in the industry for a new set of tools to manage the complexities of the modern office.
Infinite User Management is the second addition to the Print Audit Infinite family of solutions. It’s said to provide dealers and their customers with a more streamlined and secure way to manage devices, documents, and users.
New features include:
- User-based licensing: As SBB (Seat Based Billing) continues to replace CPP (Cost per Page) contracts, user accounting and billing is critical. Tracking “active printing users” is said to be far superior and more accurate than any other method.
- Mobile print tracking via Google Cloud Print: Mobile print tracking is said to be seamless and effort free, no matter where users are printing from.
- Fast deployment: Making it easier for dealers and IT to install desktop clients.
- Intelligent printer matching: Easier printer-naming conventions.
- Secure printing re-imagined: Turn any network printing device into a secure print-release station with no input screen required – just tap and release the print job for printing.
- Statistical reports on rules-effectiveness: SBB requires a new way to measure the financial impact and effectiveness of rules-based printing to ensure greater profitability. For traditional CPP programs the reports show customers evidence of rules effectiveness.
John MacInnes, president of Print Audit, commented: “Our development team continues to amaze me with their ability to design and deliver solutions that are far beyond anything else in the market. “Infinite User Management was built with input from our Premier Members and their customers. The result of that collaboration is the strongest offering we’ve released to date and we know the office equipment channel is going to love it as much as we do.”
To learn more about Infinite User Management, and for a free trial, visit Print Audit here.