Ninestar Forecasts Exceptionally Strong Growth for First Half of 2022
Ninestar Corporation of Zhuhai, China, has released its forecast for its first half of its fiscal year, which ended on June 30, 2022.
Ninestar is projecting net profits of between ¥1.0 billion to ¥1.150 billion ($148 to $178 million) for its first half, which is a year-over-year increase of 89.96 percent to 118.45 percent.
The company estimated operating income for its Pantum business for the period at about ¥2.113 billion, a 14 percent year-over-year increase. Lexmark’s operating income was about $1.16 billion, a year-over-year increase of about 10 percent. Sales of Lexmark printers were up about 18 percent year-over-year.
For its printer-consumables business Ninestar said it’s seeing gradual recovery from the effects of the pandemic, and said that the current trend is positive, with operating income increasing by about 16 percent year-over-year.
Ninestar said this forecast is the result of a preliminary calculation of its financials, and is still subject to audit. It will release its official results for its first half at the end of August.
- June 2022: Ninestar Makes the Case for Business-Inkjet and Ninestar Inkjet Supplies
- April 2022: Ninestar Reports Strong Growth for Full Year and First Quarter
- April 2022: Ninestar’s G&G Group Introduces Home-Office Printers
- March 2022: Ninestar Announces Remanufactured Toner Cartridges for Wide-Format Printers, Discusses Copier-Product Strategy
- February 2022: Ninestar Reviews 2021 Milestones, Forecasts Net Profit
- December 2021: Ninestar’s Pantum to Build New Printer and Printer-Consumables Production Facility