Marco Acquires Accent Business Solutions
Marco reports that it’s acquired Accent Business Solutions in Wisconsin for an undisclosed sum.
This is Marco’s ninth acquisition in the past two years, and the second in Wisconsin this year. Marco now has 1,430 employees and serves over 35,000 clients from its 62 locations throughout the United States.
Marco’s employees will continue to serve and support Accent Business Solutions’ clients from its current locations in Appleton and Wausau. The company has eight locations throughout Wisconsin.
“We look forward to continuing Accent’s commitment to satisfying their clients and expanding the services and technical expertise we can provide them,” said Marco CEO Jeff Gau. “We have been serving the state of Wisconsin for the past seven years and welcome our new clients to Marco.”
Marco is said to be one of the largest technology providers in the United States, with 64 offices and 35,000 customers nationwide. Marco specializes in copiers/printers, business IT services, managed services and cloud services.
- January 2019: Marco Expands in Wisconsin with ESG Purchase
- November 2018: Marco Expands Reach into East Coast with Phillips Acquisition
- October 2018: Marco Acquires ETC ComputerLand
- July 2018: Marco Continues Expansion in Illinois and Wisconsin
- July 2018: Marco Expands Client Base in Iowa
- June 2018: Marco Acquires Prime Office Innovations
- March 2018: Marco Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Governor Business Solutions
- November 2017: Marco Continues Acquisition Strategy with BusinessWare Purchase
- September 2017: Marco Acquires Koestner Office Products
You must be logged in to post a comment.