Lexmark Opens Lexmark Marketing Hub for Partners
Lexmark International today announced that the Lexmark Marketing Hub is now available to Lexmark partners via the Lexmark partner portal. The Marketing Hub is an online co-branding tool that enables Lexmark partners around the world to improve their customer communications using a predefined set of customizable assets.
The Lexmark Marketing Hub features a user-friendly interface that requires no training and offers immediately benefits Lexmark partners’ businesses. Dozens of assets available on the site – from campaigns, banners, emails, spec sheets, brochures, and promotional material – can be customized and downloaded in a variety of file formats.
The tool is available to all partners with access to the Lexmark PartnerNet. Partners may register here and talk with a Lexmark representative about the Lexmark Partner Program to enjoy a variety of benefits including promotions, the latest channel news, product specifications, and images, support and service offerings information.
“The Marketing Hub is the first of many improvements planned for Lexmark partners in 2018,” commented Sammy Kinlaw, Lexmark vice president of Worldwide Channel Sales and OEM Sales. “Providing tools that help partners more easily and effectively promote their businesses is another example of Lexmark’s commitment to or partners’ success.”
For more information about the Lexmark Marketing Hub, partners should contact their Lexmark channel representative or visit Lexmark PartnerNet.
- April 2018: Ringdale’s FollowMe Embedded Available for Lexmark’s Latest A4 Printers and Copier/MFPs
- April 2017: Lexmark Focuses on Faster Print and Scan Speeds, Higher Toner Yields, and More with New A4 Models
- March 2018: New Lexmark Pharmacy Order Assistant Minimizes Outdated Fax Communications
- January 2018: New Lexmark MFP Kiosk for Government Provides Document-Capture, Print-on-Demand, Forms Repository
- December 2017: Lexmark’s New Patient Communication Solution Provides Color Printing, Print-on-Demand for Healthcare
- December 2017: Lexmark Introduces RFID Laser Printing for Manufacturing
- November 2017: New Lexmark Advanced Output Management for Healthcare Eliminates Printer-Downtime Backups
- November 2017: Video: Lexmark’s Next-Generation A3 Printers and MFPs
- October 2017: New Lexmark Supply-Chain Document Optimization Designed for Digitizing Inefficient Paper-Based Workflows
You must be logged in to post a comment.