Kyocera Expands KIP Wide-Format Printer Family
On May 20th, Kyocera Document Solutions America expanded its KIP wide-format printer family with the addition of two new color, and three black-and-white models.
In partnership with KIP, a global supplier of digital printing and scanning solutions for color and monochrome wide-format documents, Kyocera says it’s “providing one of the most advanced, innovative wide format technologies in the industry today.”
The new models are as follows:
· KIP 900 Color Series (970/980/990 (20D B&W and 16D Color))
· KIP 800 Color Series (850/860/870/880/890 (10D B&W and 8D Color))
· KIP 79 Black & White Series (7974/7984/7994)
· KIP 75 Black & White Series (7572/7574/7582/7584/ (8D/10D))
· KIP 71 Black & White Series (7171/7172 (4D/6D))
The KIP Series of wide-format print systems copy, print, scan, and are said to deliver high speed output and superior image quality that meets the need of the technical print market, which includes manufacturing, government, defense/aerospace, utilities, AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction), and the print center market with education, retail, and commercial print for pay.
All KIP print systems use a single software solution, KIP ImagePro, which is designed to simplify every stage of the color and black-and-white wide format workflow. KIP ImagePro provides job creation, image capture, and reproduction for print intensive environments. One application, one solution.
“We developed a great partnership with KIP when we first introduced the black & white 7170 and 770 print systems,” commented Franchesca Balbuena-Fullman, product and research marketing manager for Kyocera. “Now, with this launch, we are expanding our presence in the production wide format market.”
KIP wide-format print systems are a complete solution for any organization requiring the need to copy, print, or scan large-size documents including technical drawings, floor plans, renderings, maps, and much more.
Pricing starts at $16,800 MSRP, for the KIP 7171 4D model, and goes up to $54,900 MSRP for the KIP 990. Contact an authorized Kyocera Dealer for more details.
- April 2019: Kyocera Stresses Dealer Commitment, Solutions, at Dealer Show
- April 2019: Kyocera Introduces New Global Corporate Branding
- February 2019: Sales Up, But Profits Down for Kyocera
- November 2018: Kyocera Reports Record Sales for First Half
- August 2018: Kyocera Reports Latest Financial Results
- July 2018: Kyocera Expands Production in Vietnam
- July 2018: Kyocera Officially Enters Production-Printer Market
- June 2018: New Kyocera A4 Color and Monochrome Printers, Copier/MFPsApril 2018: Kyocera Enters High-Speed Inkjet Production-Printer Market with New TASKalfa Pro 15000c
- April 2018: Kyocera Reports Record Sales for Latest Fiscal Year