Fujifilm Business Innovation Appoints New President and CEO
On March 16th, Fujifilm Business Innovation of Tokyo, Japan, announced that it’s appointed Naoki Hama president and CEO. Hama replaces Hisanori Makaya, who will serve as chairman and director. The changes are effective April 1, 2022.
New CEO Hama previously served as Fujifilm Business Innovation’s executive vice president and director, overseeing the company’s Graphic Communications business, as well as its Global Operations and Enterprise Document Solutions businesses. Hama also served as executive vice president for Fujifilm Business Innovation Japan.
Fujfilm Business Innovation also appointed Hiroshi Kida to the position of corporate vice president, overseeing the company’s Graphic Communication business.
- February 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches New Compact A3 Copier/MFPs
- February 2022: Fujifilm, Fujifilm Business Innovation Report Latest Financial Results
- January 2022: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches New A4 Printers and MFPs
- November 2021: Fujifilm Business Innovation Expands Sales Distribution in Southeast Asia
- November 2021: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches New Entry-Level A3 MFPs
- November 2021: Fujifilm Posts Solid Half-Year Financials, But Small Net Income Decline for Latest Quarter
- September 2021: Fujifilm to Sell Document-Imaging Equipment in Xerox Territories