Epson Adds New Incentives to CapturePro Partner Program
On November 27th, Epson America introduced new incentives for new channel partners joining its CapturePro Partner Program. With the help of its CapturePro partners, which doubled in growth over the past 12 months, Epson also reported that it’s been recognized as one of the fastest growing document-scanner brands in North America by IDC.
Epson says its CapturePro Partner Program has continued to drive growth in new markets and create additional revenue streams for its partners. The program features expanded discounts and incentives, including upfront margins, deal registration discounts, and sales SPIFFs. The enhanced partner offer delivers up to a 10-percent credit memo with tiered goals starting at as low as $5,000 in Espon document-scanner sales in the first six months.
Epson’s CapturePro program features a series of discount programs for partners, including:
- Upfront Margin: Channel partners who register a deal through the Epson CapturePro Program receive an upfront discount as much as 25 percent
- Deal Registration Program: Partners receive an additional 10-percent discount for registering a 10+ unit deal
- Sales SPIFFs: As an additional bonus, partners can receive up to a $200 sales SPIFF per unit
- Volume Incentive Rebates and Marketing Development Funds: Tiered VIRs and customized MDFs are available for both new and existing partners
- Eval/Demo Program: CapturePro partners and end users can take advantage of a 30-day free trial to test any of the Epson commercial scanners free of charge, including shipping both ways
“Our goal with the CapturePro program was to make Epson one of the most profitable partner programs for resellers in the industry, and the results show that we achieved it,” said Sean Gunduz, group product manager for Epson document scanners. “The revised tiered VIR goals for new partners underscore Epson’s commitment to our expanding partner community and supporting their growth of a sustainable and profitable business. We truly believe our CapturePro program is both profitable and advantageous for our partners.”
Epson scanners are backed by a three-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement, and feature TWAIN and ISIS drivers across the product line.
For more information about the Epson CapturePro Partner Program, visit Epson here.
- November 2018: Epson Launches ‘Cornerstone Print’ Print-as-a-Service Program
- October 2018: New Epson Replaceable Ink Pack Printers, Epson PrintAdmin
- August 2018: Epson Launches ‘Pay-as-You-Go’ Ink-Replenishment Service
- July 2018: Epson Says It’s Sold 30 Million Ink-Tank Inkjet Printers
- April 2018: Epson Launches Three New Sub-$200 WorkForce and Expression All-in-Ones
- December 2017: Epson Launches Trio of Wide-Format WorkForce Business Inkjets
- December 2017: Epson Expands Enterprise Copier/MFP Portfolio with New A3 WorkForce Color MFP and Print-Management Offerings
- October 2017: Epson Launches Advantage Partner Program for Resellers
- October 2017: Epson Launches Reseller-Focused ReadyInk Ink-Replacement