Clover Releases Updated Axess Managed Print Services Training
Clover Imaging Group (CIG) reports that it’s released”refreshed” Axess Managed Print Services (MPS) SalesPro training. The firm says Axess MPS SalesPro Training is “the most comprehensive e-learning MPS sales training curriculum available.” Consisting of 13 Web-based video modules, the MPS training includes multimedia content, real world examples, field-implementation tools, and “knowledge checks to keep sales teams engaged and to ensure mastery of material.”
Axess MPS is CIG’s suite of software and services designed to help dealers deliver more profitable MPS solutions., and is said to be designed with the flexibility and scalability dealers need to provide MPS solutions.
The Axess SalesPro MPS Training modules cover topics from creating an initial market strategy, assessing the print environment, closing, and proactively managing the account. Training is available 24/7 online. Current Axess clients should contact their CIG sales representative to get access to all the training modules. New and prospective clients should watch the course overview and contact email@example.com.
- April 2017: Clover Acquires ColorLabs, Maker of Imaging Products and Consumables for Mailing, Packaging, Printing
- March 2017: Clover Imaging Promotes TCO Tool for Dealers
- January 2017: Clover Imaging Now Offering Certified Printer Repair Training
- December 2016: Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover