Clover Imaging Joins Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
Clover Imaging Group announced that it’s joined forces with leaders from government, industry, academia, standards organizations, and NGOs to develop a groundbreaking guidance program for leadership in sustainable purchasing.
As a member of the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council, Clover says it will play an instrumental role in solving the biggest obstacle to sustainable institutional purchasing: a lack of standardization in how sustainable purchasing is defined, guided, measured and rewarded.
Eric Martin, Clover Imaging’s President, noted, “We are excited to join the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council and be part of the dialogue on supply chain sustainability. At Clover, we take great pride in our commitment to develop environmentally friendly print solutions that are not only better for the planet, but that also offer businesses and consumers a way to reduce printing costs. In this way, we continually demonstrate that strong business practices and environmental responsibility are not mutually exclusive.”
- December 2019: Clover Imaging Group Acqusition Completed
- December 2019: 4L Announces Debt Restructuring Agreement
- November 2019: Private-Equity Firm, Management to Acquire Clover Imaging
- October 2019: New Clover Jumpstart Financing Program for Dealers
- September 2019: Clover Completes Acquisition of LMI Assets
- September 2019: Clover Imaging Acquires Competitor’s Assets
- July 2019: Clover Launches Amazon Content Platform to Protect Resellers
- July 2019: Clover Seeks to Reassure Customers
You must be logged in to post a comment.