Canon Rolls Out New Inkjet and Laser All-in-Ones for Hybrid Workers and Small Businesses
Canon U.S.A. today announced four new desktop A4 All-in-Ones for home offices, hybrid workers, and small businesses. The new models consist of two new color business-inkjet All-in-Ones, expanding Canon’s MAXIFY GX business-inkjet family, and two new A4 laser All-in-Ones, expanding Canon’s imageCLASS laser family. The new additions are available now at the Canon Online Store.
New MAXIFY Business-Inkjet All-in-Ones
The new 4-in-1 MAXIFY GX4020 provides print, copy, scan, and fax, while the 3-in-1 MAXIFY GX3020 printer (print, copy, and scan) both use a continuous ink supply system, with which ink is replaced via ink bottles, not cartridges, and which is said to provide significantly lower cost per page.
Canon positions the new MAXIFY models for hybrid and remote workers looking to upgrade their home office, as well as for small businesses.
The MAXIFY GX4020 and GX3020 print at up to 18 (black)/13 (color) ppm. They feature multiple paper paths, with a 250-sheet front-loading cassette, 100-sheet rear tray, and a separate rear flat tray which is designed for thicker paper, such as that used for poster creation.
The MAXIFY GX4020 ($499) provides print, copy, scan, and fax, as well as a 35-sheet document feeder, duplex printing, and three-year warranty. There’s also wireless connectivity and mobile printing.
The MAXIFY G3020 ($399) is the same as the GX-4020, but does not provide fax.
The included set of pigment-based ink bottles is rated to yield up to 5,000 black pages or 5,000 color pages. A replacement set of ink bottles is rated to yield up to 6,000 black pages or 14,000 color pages.
Canon says users can easily replace the maintenance cartridge and the print head themselves, and the new models meet the EPEAT Gold 4 standard.
PosterArtist Online Software
The Canon MAXIFY All-in-Ones are also compatible with Canon’s PosterArtist Online 5, a design software that allows users to create professional-looking posters, banners and signage, with technology allowing it to express four different textured looks in gold or silver. The application supports over 100 compatible models of Canon devices across many printing product lines. Retail stores can also use PosterArist Online to print displays and flyers to provide up-to-date information on pricing and product information.
New image CLASS All-in-Ones
The new imageCLASS MF264dw II and MF262dw II A4 monochrome All-in-Ones are rated at up to 30 ppm, with a First Page Out Time of 6 seconds. Canon positions them for home office users, and industries and office environments where color printing is not needed.
The imageCLASS MF264dw II ($229) is an All-in-One with print, copy, and scan, and 35-page automatic document feeder. It features wireless connectivity, mobile printing, and Canon network security.
The imageCLASS MF262dw II ($199) is the same as MF264dw, but has platen-scanning only (no document feeder), but adds duplex printing.
Other features for both models include:
- Both models ships with the high-capacity black toner cartridges rated to yield up to 4,100 pages.
- The new imageCLASS printers have an adjustable control panel with a backlit screen, and are easy to use whether users are standing or sitting.
- Auto Replenishment: Canon offers the optional Auto Replenishment Service. With this program, customers enroll their Internet-connected printer in the program, selecting a monthly price for their selected monthly page volume. Canon monitors toner levels, and ships new toner to the customer before it runs out.
- November 2022: Canon Launches New imageFORMULA Document Scanner Receipt Edition
- October 2022: Canon Makes First Business-Inkjet Model Available to Dealers
- September 2022: Canon Launches New Ad Campaign Highlighting Solutions for Office and Remote Work
- April 2022: Canon Targets Hybrid Workers with New MAXIFY, imageCLASS Desktop All-in-Ones