Brother Launches New Consumables’ Subscription Plan in Europe
Brother International U.K. recently announced the launch of its EcoPro subscription service for Europe.
Designed to reduce customers’ toner and ink costs, subscription plans start at £1.99 ($2.47) per month for black toner and £3.99 ($4.95) per month for ink.
The program works in a similar way as other consumables’ programs work. The customer selects a plan based on their estimated monthly print volume, and pay this price per month. Brother monitors the customer’s Internet-connected printer, and when it’s low on ink or toner, automatically ships new ink or toner, along with packaging to ship the depleted consumables back to Brother for recycling. Unused pages are rolled over to the next month, and customers can cancel at any time. Also included is a repair warranty that covers the printer for the duration of the subscription.
Users can manage their subscription with the Brother Mobile Connect app. The app enables users to: set up their Brother printer; view EcoPro payments and download invoices; change or cancel their subscription; scan to their mobile device; monitor their print usage; and see how much C02 emissions they have offset.
A list of compatible EcoPro printers and All-in-Ones is available here.
For more information on EcoPro, visit Brother here.
For North America, Brother International USA offers a similar plan, called Brother Refresh EZ Print.
- December 2022: Konica Minolta and Brother Partner in India with A4 Printers
- November 2022: Brother Previews New Enterprise Color Printers and All-in-Ones
- November 2022: Brother Reports Increased Net Revenue, But Lower Profits for First Half, Second Quarter
- October 2022: Brother Launches New Print Subscription Program
- August 2022: Mixed Results for Brother’s First Quarter
- June 2022: Brother Rolls Out Next-Gen Inkjet All-in-Ones Built on New MAXIDRIVE Platform